Subject: Pictures of SON receiving Laerdahl award
From: Deborah Ellisor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Glenda Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:39:09 -0500

Dear Dr. Childs:

Dr. Walker asked me to send you some pictures about the new school of
nursing.  I am sending some as attachments today from home and will also
send some from my work computer tomorrow.
Congratulations on your appointment as Dean of our College;  I look forward
to working with you.

Thank you!
Debbie Ellisor, RN, MS
Nursing Instructor
(936)468 7714

Debbie Ellisor
LeighRose Ranch
(903)478-2389

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

glenda laerdahl

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.